Bens imóveis classificados

    MM042-Antiga Farmácia Chong Sai



    Localização: Macau

    Categoria: Monumentos

    The building was constructed before 1892.  On the July 29th 1893, it opened to the public as the Chong Sai Pharmacy (Chinese-Western Pharmacy), and it served as Dr. Sun Yat-Sen’s clinic. This was one of the earliest western clinics run by Chinese doctors in Macao’s history. In 2011, the Macao S.A.R. Government acquired the building and the Cultural Affairs Bureau started the necessary conservation and revitalization. During the conservation work, remains of old stone structures were discovered under the foundations of the building. In 2016 the building was re-opened to the public, including an exhibition about its history.


    Política de Privacidade    |    Feedback

    Copyright © Instituto Cultural, Reservados todos os direitos.
    Praça do Tap Seac, Edif. do Instituto Cultural, Macau
    Tel:(853) 2836 6866 Fax:(853) 2836 6899 Email:webmaster@icm.gov.mo

    Este site foi optimizado para visualização a 1024 x 768, nas versões Internet Explorer 10, Adobe Acrobat Reader 9 ou superior.