Classified Immovable Properties

    AM014-Leng Nam School



    Location: Macao

    Category: Buildings of architectural interest

    Introduction: Estrada dos Parses

    The construction of this building began in 1917 and completed in 1921. Originally it is named the “Vila Alegre” and owned by the Portuguese lawyer Francisco Xavier Anacleto da Silva. It was considered to be one of three noble residential buildings on Guia Hill. The building became a part of the Leng Nam School since 1937 until the present day.


    Architectural characteristics:

    A mansion with columns, wide balconies, and an exquisite staircase.



    Privacy Policy    |    Feedback

    Copyright © Cultural Affairs Bureau, All rights reserved
    Praça do Tap Seac, Edif. do Instituto Cultural, Macau
    Tel:(853) 2836 6866 Fax:(853) 2836 6899 Email:webmaster@icm.gov.mo

    Best view at 1024 x 768 resolution with 10 or above versions of Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat Reader 9 or above versions.